Phone National Rail on their contact number 03457 48 49 50 to discuss rail travel with their customer services.
Railway travel is an essential part of commuting and travelling in the UK. Because of how integral it is to life, the Association of Train Operating Companies saw to it that they will be able to provide the necessary train service to their passengers. This cooperation between companies makes it possible for passengers to purchase tickets that are inter-available between operators. This is a great feature that makes planning train journeys a lot more convenient. You can also purchase your tickets with them and choose from among all the available destinations and stops between all member train operating companies.
If you wnat to contact them to ask a question about their product or service, they have an automated virtual assistant available here: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/contact/feedback/48304.aspx
Her name is Lisa and she serves as your solutions finder for their FAQs.
If you prefer to talk to them directly on the phone, then you can call them about train times, tickets & fare prices, station information and even availability of season tickets. The contact numbers for National Rail are as follows:
- 03457 48 49 50 – local – These lines are available 24/7 but they’re closed on Christmas Day.
- +44(0)20 7278 5240 – You can call this National Rail phone number if you’re calling abroad.
- 0345 60 40 500 – If you prefer to speak in Welsh, then contact this number instead. This line is open from 7am-10pm daily, except on Christmas Day.
- 0345 60 50 600 – If you are using a Minicom call this number.
- 03457 48 49 50 – Call this number if you want information from an automated system.You can get information on boarding information, live arrival and departure updates, fare information, schedules and timetables.
- You can also receive information via SMS by texting the station name to 84950.
If you’re on Twitter, you can also tweet to National Rail at their enquiries account: @nationalrailenq. Their dedicated customer service team is available 24/7 to answer your queries.
You can also connect with them on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/nationalrailenq/
If you have a comment, a complaint or a feedback regarding how Nation Rail performs their service, then you can send a letter to:
National Rail Enquiries,
They typically reply within 10 working days. You can also email them at email@example.com or call them at 0800 022 3720 for a quicker correspondence.
If you’re still not satisfied with the way they addressed your concern, then you can submit your complaint to www.transportfocus.org.uk or www.londontravelwatch.org.uk. These are independent organizations that serve as transportation service watchdogs in the UK.
They can be reached by mail, email or post here:
Transport Focus – firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0203 176 2999 by phone.
To contact London TravelWatch via mail, simply post a letter to:
169 Union Street,
You can phone London Transport Focus on 0300 123 2350.
London Transport Focus’s email address is: email@example.com
You can also mail a freepost letter to Transport Focus at:
PO Box 5594,